Saturday, February 12, 2005

I need my daily fix of FlashCoders

Oh dear no FlashCoders for 12 hours, think I am starting to have cold sweats.

And just as the argument over variable naming and the non-existent AS3,threads looked like they were about to warm up again for the second day in a row.

Actually what flash mailing list/Forums do you frequent?

For me it's FlashCoders and ActionScript.org.

MM's own forums are just way to slow to access for me so I dont go there at all these days, although I would like to. Most of the others I come across now and again just dont have enough traffic to make it worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. First Flashkit, second ActionScript.org, third Kirupa.
    I guess that there are other two I'm aware of - werehere and ultrashock - that can be considered "big", but not as big as the others, at least for me.
    Some forums that pop up now and then don't have much future... They'll keep "small" until they vanish.
    If you're used to a forum, It's hard to change. And people don't ask questions at forums where there is no one to answer or the answer takes forever to arrive.
    Everyone's always in a hurry to get an answer to their problems. They look desperate when use titles like "PLEASE HELP!!!!" (which are really irritating).

    ReplyDelete