Monday, September 17, 2007

Free Eclipse Plugin for FlexBuilder

Recently I have been doing a lot with the RegEx classes in AS3 and I got frustrated with creating projects to test out various RegEx expressions so I thought it would be really useful to have a small RegEx testing panel in Eclipse.

Initially I looked around to see if there was any existing RegEx plugin for Eclipse but none of those I found did what I wanted, namely to test parse expressions and replace experessions. So as a result we now have created our own plugin.

You can download it for free from here http://www.xpcomponents.com/regexbuilder_1.0.zip

The plugin is designed to let you test out all Regular Expression but particularly parse and replace experessions.


Unzip the contents into your plugin folder and start FlexBuilderwith the clean option.

You might need to click on the menu Window/OtherViews to show the plugin.




No comments:

Post a Comment